Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
duckie......please reply -
isha

i have a query.....i have 94 in step 1 and have cleared csa..just started preparing for step 2 and will appear in sep end.......i just wanna ask u if that will be too late for applying.......One more thing.....is it better to apply with both the scores in hand which will be with me not b4 third week of oct OR with one score only....i have no visa issues..I want to get a match in my place only....
PLEASE REPLY
aspire

you will be fine
just get your step2 scores and csa ready by oct end and apply.
you can always apply to the programs and inform them again once you get scores, what i did was half before half after, its an ok thing too
good luck
duckie

You will not be late.
You will open your ERAS account as soon as the token is available. You can open it with one score even.
You have a very good score in hand. You will be called for lots of interviews, and since interview season usually starts in Nov, you will prob have the secind score by then. Since eras is real time, you can keep changing your personal info and filling in scores as you get them. Apply to programs asap. The later you are, the less chance of interviews you will have..... be ready as ERAS opens with your CV and LORs , deans, and PS. Start writing the latter now itself. (or after your exam)

I am in India at the moment, and you are well aware of the time difference., I am also working full time in a hospital, and I teach tuitions too, and am married- i have alot of responsibilities!!

I have alot on my hands, please dont be impatient if i dont reply for a couple of hours. Its 9.40 Pm and i have just arrived home, had dinner and sat at the computer  :o)

In fact the first question you asked, isha is something i hve answered more than 5 times. If you were to read previous posts in the meantime, you would have gotten your answers!! :o)

Its all OK, you're doing great, keep it up!! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »