Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Step 3 Helped in Matching to last yr unmatched - cjay
attention general IMG public (self proclaimed) General Sean Gupta (aka generalhelp) is telling lies again....no students have received their money back from that course. Failing with that course is a given , getting back your full refund is the tricky part. general Shaun charges a huge 'administrative fee' when processing your refund!!!!
A to Z guide to get Residency (35,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

TABLE OF CONTENTS (Detailed in that weblink!)

SELECT the best -100% Guaranteed-USMLE Course and get a GOOD STEP 3-I.E., EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT NEEDED!
THEN

a. Visa

b. Obama Care and Residency

1. Old grads—special help for Caribes for USMLEs and CARIBE residency HOT LISTS

2.USMLEs-Focused on those IMGs with past USMLE failures or working mothers or Caribes in med school that MUST PASS on deadlines--COURSES THAT ARE ONLINE and that must get you through--the full rating of the entire gamut from a current IM IMG resident that failed twice and used Step 3 for upgrades...

Especially about the “100% PROGRAM” i.e., ‘A HIGH-TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN, ONLINE combined with LIVE INTERACTIVE OUTCOMES’-DRIVEN, 100% cash refundable-GUARANTEED STUDY SYSTEM: WE render TRADITIONAL 20th CENTURY METHODS OF PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EDUCATION MEANINGLESS, FRIVOLOUS, AND INEFFICIENT…’

3.USCE

4.ECFMG

5.Efficient residency search—High YIELD lists of residencies with NO Grad date or USMLE attempts or score cut-offs

AS OF 01 -10-2013 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTISED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"

6.LORs

7.Personal Statements

8.Salaries of MDs

9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched

10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Obama Care and Residency Positions- AAMC and USPHS Publications

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Physician assistantships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

Other categories: Caribbean graduates and working mothers receive special advice to conquer the USMLE steps and achieve the network needed for residency…

2.USMLEs-Focused on those IMGs with past USMLE failures or working mothers or Caribes in med school that MUST PASS on deadlines--COURSES THAT ARE ONLINE and that must get you through--the full rating of the entire gamut from a current IM IMG resident that failed twice and used Step 3 for upgrades...

@med91 could you please share how many more interviews you got after step 3? And did programs interview you before invite you back after step 3? Thanks!
I got 1 iv from bronx last yr, and from sisters of charity and sinai grace very late in season last yr , and 4 becs i had relatives in prog to a total of 7 and I ended up unmatched.
My scores 240/250 and cs 1st last yr but no osie, no research no step 3, i am a 2010 grad.

This yr I have 15 iv , i gave step 3 got 222, 12 interviews by nov , 3 later in dec and jan, I also did 3 mth observership and some research , I thought these things were crap but they help in gettting Iv and I hope it will help in the match too if God wills.
thanks as well
thx
yep, I also got a job in psych though
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »