Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't lose hope - undergrad
Hello guys I have been checking the forum since 2006 ever since my husband told me about it. He applied FM last year and did not match. One program promised him that they would rank him and he ranked them higly. He had 4 IV's last year. This year he had 9 iv's low 70's score in step 1 and step 2. 5 months of USCE, very strong 3 lors. I don't think scores matter to much because he matched this year and he had all University IV's. The only thing he improved this year is his interview skills. I will stay on the Forum through out and ask my husband to help people in need where ever he goes for his residency and see if there is any observerships open. I will post any opening on the forum and try to help people who did not match this year. I know what they must be going through and I will try my best to help as much as possible. Good luck to all and try harder next time.
I also forget to mention he is an old grad too
Thank you! That's very sweet of you!
Congrats to your spouse.
thanks undergrad
Thanks undergrad Smile
CONGRATULATION AND THANKS undergrad. Would you mind giving your or your's husband email id..
thank you undergrad,you are really nice person,it would be really helpful for us if you clarified more how he improved his interview skills and what USCE he did and how did he get it,gl for your husband.
u guys can email me at sareensidhu i will ask him to look at them. He worked for a doctor BIDD an Indian doctor who runs a pratice with 3 other american doctors. He worked with patients, did ekg's, took patient history, did some research. I am sorry I would not be able to disclose that doctor's information as he got the position through connections and they have stopped offering it due to budget problems this is his last week working there. He said he improved his IV skills by meeting people who came to the pratice. His speaking skills and the way of presenting himself infront of PD. His confidence level has improved from last year. Research maybe helpfull but he says he was blessed to work with patients so he would have something to discuss when he went to his interviews.
your answer is vey informative,thank you undergrad,god bless both of you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »