Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To people who matched - hotobhaga
Did the program you matched into contact you by now?
What should we do now..shall we contact the programs.

sit and wait ... let the prog contact u .... till monday ... otherwise contcat the prog
At least this is what I will do ...
Good luck
remember might be in holiday mood from tomorrow so give them till monday, at least thats my plan, use the holidays and celebrate yourself.congrats
where did u match ?
what speciality ?
hi hotobhaga,
I emailed the PC and the PD (one mail) and told them I was thrilled to match (my top choice btw) and in a couple of hours the PC replied with an email telling me i should expect a package in the mail soon. she was also kind enough to send me an array picture of all my colleagues I would be working with!
um, i don't necessarily agree about waiting till Monday thing. especially if you have to remind them that when they prepare the contract it is for the visa that you are interested in.
Then again, If you want to wait till Monday, its your deal. and the deal is set, so nothing is going away anywhere.

droidor
I called PC. She said congratulations rt. away, she said she will send a letter and a package on MON. She gave me the other names that match with the program.. I told her that I am very excited.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »