Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Action Lawsuit - docrunaway
Does anyone know of a class action lawsuit currently in course against the AAMC, ERAS, NRMP, etc. for contributing to the hiring of foreign national physicians over American citizens in U.S. graduate medical education (GME) programs funded by U.S. taxpayer dollars? I'd be interested. Thank you.
Only the AMGs that are not matched could potentially do it. I am wondering why there are around 1000 AMG who are certified but not mtached?
may be they did not get their desired specialty or program.so instead of making compromise they preferred to wait for one year.
Maybe they're IMG but citizens and demand that they'd be ranked before any GC holder in Plastic Surgery
GC HOLDERS AD CITIZENS CAN SUE...

By law, GC holders and citizens shold not be misplaced from available jobs by visa applicants.

This is the law in all professions, no matter where you graduate from.

This needs to be applied to doctors as well!!
Programs could say that they could not find qualified citizens or GC, so they have to hire IMG. Then the problem is how to defined qualified doctors.
Qualified= ECFMG certified, and eligible for licensure!!!

minimum requirements... this is what the law states!

if you have these minimum requirements you should get priority iver a visa seeking applicant according to the US law!
I belive that some AMGs did not get a residency b/o they f.e., did not applied or forgot to fill ROL in atc., so if you are AMG you do not need anything than applying your scores do not matter your personality does not matter your Xenophobia will not bother anybody you only have to live your closet so do so please.
quartz.. i dont nderstand what you are saying...

i am only stating the US law... this is the LAW....

you think the US law is xenophobic??

The LAW protects citizens and GC holders and gives them priority.. in all fields not just medicine.

DO you disagree with the US LAW??
How would I dare ? I do not question the Law
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »