Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Action Lawsuit - docrunaway
I agree that if unmatched citizens file a class action, current match system might have a problem. Maybe they will say these are trainings, not jobs.
I only say that if you are citizen you will find a residency if you want so I do not see the need the need for the Class Action Lawsuit
I totally agree with you docrunaway wondering if you reached anything. If so please keep me updated, my email is whiteeaglemi
I realized that you like to spend money on lawers so you have the highest ### of them per capita compering with the rest of this poor planet so God bless you.
On the other hand I am fasting b/o Easter for some days I am so hungry that I am ready to start a fight with anybody I just used this wedside as a dispacenent ( punchind bag)
I am sorry the best wishes for the Easter
We are a group of people on this fourm who are either US citizens or GC holders. We feel that its time for us to get together and raise our voice so that we should be given 2nd priority after US medical graduates. We are planning to write letters to our local senators and to talk to media about this issue.
I think we should do it jointly, if anyone interested please email pumpkinofeast.
England is an example where they recently changed the immigration law that prevents employers from hiring a foreign citizen if there is a british citizen or permenant resident available.
We are a group of people on this fourm who are either US citizens or GC holders. We feel that its time for us to get together and raise our voice so that we should be given 2nd priority after US medical graduates. We are planning to write letters to our local senators and to talk to media about this issue.
I think we should do it jointly, if anyone interested please email pumpkinofeast.
England is an example where they recently changed the immigration law that prevents employers from hiring a foreign citizen if there is a british citizen or permenant resident available.
lol.. is this guy for real.. sour grapes
I think it's one of the former posters Goodman22047 wo has started this movement as threatened in a previos post which created a lot of furore. I'd like to refer you to http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=256500 or use the message search engine. Type in "Sue Programs'" and read all the crap he wrote.
I'll be brief and to the point here. There is a time for banter and fun, and a time to get serious. Any of my illustrious colleagues in this forum or elsewhere who are both American citizens and who feel that they have been unjustly treated this particular (or any other) NRMP Match season, please leave your e-mail address here. If there is sufficient evidence that American citizens have been unfairly denied graduate medical education positions due to the enormous influx of foreign national physicians, then a class action lawsuit is going to be brought, and your support is needed. I will begin with my own: docrunaway. Thank you, and have a happy and holy holiday.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »