Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Resident/Passed All Steps/ Did not match - gdeepa
what's an LPR?
i guessed it was an acronym for legal permanent resident
legal permenant resident
and i agree with thedoc
it is very simple
u have enough LPR and they meet all the criteria, for your residency program ,so u should hire them first,then if programs donot have enough LPR candidates,then they can start sponsoring visa
because 1st: sponsoring H1 visa or green card is an extra burden for the program
2nd: unemployed LPR is an extra burden for the econmy for the USA,so instead of hiring people who need visa,they can hire this first to decrease the burden on the economy
i is totally finanical point of view,and that is why i support it,because it will decrease the money spend for residency by the governement
Why have this problem in the first place? Why can't the US have enough medical students graduating to fill up all the residency spots? That would get rid of all the LPR/Citizen IMGs as well as the Visa seeking IMGs and all the associated heartburn. That way if you are not an AMG then tough luck, I guess thats the best way out than to take in people who feel its their right to get into a position just because they meet the bare minimum criteria.
Totally Agree with Thedoc adn life_saver00 come on guys from other countries you can go back to your contries people like me .......US citizens we cannot this is our country. Of course should be more fair this game and protect us,but well US at this moment is really bad. But let me tell you guys Our senators can help big time I know personally a lot of people that have help change law because of this. Actually we don't have to get together, but if just one person for each state reach out the right people this would change. Look guys I did not match but I got a position tough because they payme so little that I need a loan to survive and believe me guys that is not easy quest to achieve now in days. I am sorry for those guys that have more than 3 or 4 years trying one day you will succeed!!
One day things are going to get better for the citizens of this country.But we need to do something about it.
Lifesaver00 is just right. Perhaps we need to send some e-mails to some high up people.
passed all steps first atempt ( including step 3), permanent resident, 1 year of USCE, 5 ivs did not match second year.
HEY FORUM MODERATOR ........LISTEN TO ME DON'T EVEN TRY TO ERASE THIS POST BECAUSE I WILL KEEP POSTING AND POSTING SO RESPECT REAL PROBLEMS
Yeah true, wouldnt it be great if everyone stayed in their own countries. That would end all the problems for underachivers. Well if you can not win over them, then just ban them from coming over. AND just wait for a day in the not so distant future when the "citizen" babies of the all the illegal immigratants will be eligible to vote. Then you are going to regret the benefits this country gives to its citizens over others.
howard_roark>> no body is offensing u
we r just trying to explain a point
this country is passing by finanical problem,so what do u think is better to spend money on H1 visa and green card for some Medical candidates [ although there is a lot of qualified permenant residents or to put this money into a project
u know that for each H1 visa sponsored the hospital and the goverment spends close than 20,000 $ [ i am not mentiong the amount of money that the candidate pays as well]
so why is all that and there is a qualified permenant residnets
really i feel sad when i see some very qualified PR and citzens who didnot match and others who barely know this country or barely know the language has matched
I am not offended. Just puzzled by the whole situation. Please Explain this to me.

Why would any hospital take in a Visa seeking IMG and willing to spend "$20,000" on the whatever they have to spend on instead of taking "some very qualified" pr/Citizens?
Does not make sense? Why do you think they are doing it? Is it a conspiracy againest the "very qualified" PR/Citizen IMGs? Sure this should be investigated.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »