Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Resident/Passed All Steps/ Did not match - gdeepa
didnt match/gc holder
bg74, drhamouidmd, mariamkh, bidd.

I know u guys long enough through this forum. I am also in same boat.Was depressed for last 2 weeks.
Now no more time to remain sad I guess.
Let us try our best for next match.
Stay in touch.
Good luck
Dell Med
fmgaffordable: how much is the fee?
i also suggest that there shoule be two match, one for citizens and gc holders and other for
those who nees visas. because those whith gc have already decided to leave their country
and settle in usa, because many gc holders are old imgs it is very difficult for them to stay in the competetion, we should get togather and make a group and represent this problem at all levels,
Permanent resident/Passes all steps but step 3/got prematch, didnot accept/didnot match/got a position in scramble.

My 2 cents to LPRs will be to find a program in your geographical vicinity, much better if it is program that offer prematches. A community prog (IM) in the same town as I live in offered me the prematch, however turned it down as we were moving this summer. I could have very well accepted it, but didn't want to be away from my family. I knew i had a big risk of going unmatched as I had only 3 IVs and my nightmare came true. But during scramble I found a program not offering visas. Was lucky enough that they took me as I told them out right that Iam a GC holder and will be moving to their town in summer.
So we have the advantage of applying to those places which do not sponsor visa.
Also we can convince programs that we will be with them for 3 years for sure.
citizen and GC holder should go pizza delivery, FMG not bad train and send money to 3rd world country after residancy, it is the US kindness for poor countries!!
all or bougus and donot fall into them as pray. Most of them who advertise say they will give hand-on clinical experience, but most of them are bogus. they will rotate through in local clinics as observers. Donot trust them as it happened to me.
Hi leotsk,
Could you pls share your creditentials with us or email me md anatolia and the list of programs you applied and matched. Thanks.
We are strong lets do it.........
Seeeee chinchin message
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »