Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Resident/Passed All Steps/ Did not match - gdeepa
I have been seeing you all, It diesnt mean I will be quiet. If you try to harm or speak ill about hard working,visa needing imgs, god will blow your ass.
I think nobody has preference during the application and match seasons...Even AMG are not given preference for their citizenship...I think the selection process is fair but not perfect...
AMG are not 99 scorer but they are not usually a test retaker or low scorer either and in average they score better than IMG. In addition to that they have the best USCE, speak better english and are the freshest graduates...so they are far better candidates than FMGs(regardless their visa status). I think programs put those facts ahead before considering their visa status believe that GC/UScit FMG. So, thinking that they are given preference because of their US citizenship is not true..Each of us has had a failure at least once in our lives, but not everybody blame others for those failings...sounds like a bitteriness or justifications of failure
GC/UScit FMG are already favored by programs which don't sponsor any visa, they also are favored during scramble...
I am completely agree with you all guys. On one hand government is talking about recession and second hand thery are calling so many people all over world in software and in medicine and many fields. I am very fursturated with many laws here. Some of their immigration laws are also very painful. One more thing I observed that they ask for USCE and then they dont offer it and to my surprise so many people are nawadays coming on visitor visa to do observership. So how come they get and people trying from here do not get.
life_saver00 - 03/28/08 02:51

howard_roark>> no body is offensing u
we r just trying to explain a point
this country is passing by finanical problem,so what do u think is better to spend money on H1 visa and green card for some Medical candidates [ although there is a lot of qualified permenant residents or to put this money into a project
know that for each H1 visa sponsored the hospital and the goverment spends close than 20,000 $ [ i am not mentiong the amount of money that the candidate pays as well] u
so why is all that and there is a qualified permenant residnets
really i feel sad when i see some very qualified PR and citzens who didnot match and others who barely know this country or barely know the language has matched

Would you mind giving me the detail how you reached the figure of $20000. H1 premium processing costs 3000- 3500 dollars including lawyer fees. J1 processing is less then this. I paid for my H1 visa and hired my own lawyer. The program had do nothing except signing the documents.
and for a love of god man, think what you say. Yes the country is passing through hardship, but at a time when more than a billion dollars are spent every month in Iraq, Do you really think that saving few hundred dollars(multiply by 3000 -4000 IMG) will cause the country to come out of recession. I can understand that greencard and EAD should be given priority, (and I think they are given priority at some levels) but this is the lamest excuse anyone can give.

sign a petition & send it -->

new.petitiononline.com/Standish/petition.html
read it --

put 'www' and then 'value' then 'MD' then '.com' & then '/archive/index.php/t-82630.html'
'www' and then 'value' then 'MD' then '.com' & then '/archive/index.php/t-82630.html'
me too... i didnt match
write a letter to the immigration services expl;ain your case..www.ucsis.gov
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »