Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Resident/Passed All Steps/ Did not match - gdeepa
md71,
My credentials are 95/96/pass (all 1st attempt), 1997 grad (which was a big disadvantage), no USCE, No USLOR, step 3 not taken. I applied to all university and community programs in cities where I could end up with my family. I applied to nearly 40 IM, 15 FM and rest pathology.
I prematched to IM in Berkshire medical center which is only 2 miles from where i live now.
Scrambled into a FM program in Memphis where we will move this summer.
I sent the e.mail to the immigration ...............we need u all to do the same
You need to get a job and stop sending emails.
Hey guys, I know what it feels like. I applied last year, but didnt match. So I did some observership at a Fm clinic with desi doc. Applied only to FM and got matched this year(82/75x2/pass). throughout my whole last year I was in touch with all the people who didnt match last year too, and all of us with similar scores matched this year without exceptions. so my conclusion is that as the match is getting tough each year and we r all new to this system, its OK if you didnt match in the first attempt, becoz you will learn/gather so many strategies for interviews and application that you wud invariably match the next time. Just stay in touch with ur friends who r in the same boat.
but if you didnt match the next time too then you need to think what s ur problem is, cud be PS, LORs , programs or feild you r applying to, or ur interview skills.

So now all of you who applied in the match for the first time...........its not the time to cry but to gear up and improve coz you cant loose the second time. 2009 match is the real match for you guys.

g/l
guys, INS is a small fish, file your complaints simultaneously to the Congress and Department of Homeland Security as they oversee INS.
That will definitely work very well.
Snow will melt one day.

This is not Antarctica that snow will be there for all 12 months
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=256500
I emailed my congresswoman. I encourage all to do so and write their congressional representative.
All those who feel that GC holders should be given priority over those having J-1 should write to uscis and send their feelings regarding injustice to them to:
uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov
Thank all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »