Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please!!!!!!!!!!! - porkish5
hi guys am new in the forum.passed step1 and just passed CS.i have seen many posts that kaplan notes and uw are excellent for CK.am 36weeks pregnant and the baby is due this month.is it possible for me to be studying uw now while waiting to listen to kaplan after i give birth?
also can i study from may to july and be able to have a good core? will appreciate ur input guys
no one to help me pleaaaaasssseee!!!!!!!!
yes it is possible... :O)

organize your time before your baby comes,,,,

i have the same timeline as you do with the ck, just that im starting in about 2 weeks. and im not having a baby! :O)

good luck.
The best formula used by the people in the forum is content first then practice questions follows. You can start reading Kaplan notes now...try starting with obstetrics or pediatrics since these subjects are the ones with relevance to your present situation.
I hope this helps.
it all depends ....if u were working in hospital recently then u can start with uw.............but if not then i will advice to go through kaplan notes and lectures first

thats according to me

wish u healthy delivery of baby....

gl
thanks guys.i will yield to ur advises n listen to lectures first.but i will b doing uw alongside so i can capture some concepts.i dont want to miss dateline of this year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »