Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all those who dint match assemble here.. - shekar22k2
hi... glad u guys responded.. so wat r ur stratergies ?? i am preparin for step 3.. wat r u guys doin ?? i guess u s clinical experience is the trump card... usmle scores r only a base line to enter states... i am simultaneously workin on a neurological project... is der any chance3 of gettin into residency this year ?? R U GUYS USING FINDARESIDENT.COM ???

KEEP IN TOUCH GUYS.... I PRAY TO GOD THAT ALL OF US GET THE RESIDENCY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..
shekar,are you planning for neurology spot?
hi bidd.. i reall dont mind a spot in neurology.. my aim is to get into the system right now...some how get into a university.. wat r u doin ?? n wat r ur plans for future ???
once more
hi ghat.. wat do u mean ?? onc more ???
Hi shekar,I tried for surgery last match and idnot get a spot,iam really puzzled,Iam in the middle between my love to the surgery and the reality,you know,I have no more patience and energy to take the chances for surgery that may require me years and years of hard work,I have another things and matters that I should take care of,Iam thinking in doing research and apply for IM nex year,and only God knows what I would get .God bless all of us
HI BIDD..

I CAN UNDERSTAND WAT UR GOIN THRU.. CHILL N KEEP FAITH IN GOD.. JUST KEEP DOIN UR WORK N MAK UR RESUME MORE ATTRACTIVE.. MAY BE U CD APPLY FOR INTERNAL MED PRELIMINARY NEXT YEAR N THEN SHIFT TO SURGERY... MAY BE GOD HAS SOME OTHER PLANS FOR U.... WE MUST PUT IN N DO OUR BEST... U WILL GET TO UR GOAL.... JUST KEEP FAITH N V BELIEF IN UR ABILITIES..... DREAMS DO BECOME REALITY.... N DUDE KEEP SHARING ANY INFO ABOUT ANYTHIN THAT WD ENHANCE SEEKING RESIDENCY.... TK CARE N KEEEP WORKIN HARD......
count me in too
HI RESHELP09

WAT R UR PLANS ?? WAT R U DOIN ?? DONE WIT STEP 3 ?? WAT ABT CLINICAL RESEARCH...
how abt clinical research ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »