Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all those who dint match assemble here.. - shekar22k2
I did not match too. I do not know to what to do now. Time is running and I am stuck. I think it is the connection in the residency program we need to built up, however, I do not know how.
hi.. radhekrishna.. may be if v get to know d residents it might help us.. how else can v built contacts ???
hi shekhar22k2
i am currently in my home country preaprin for s3
ill get to the US july-august then take s3 and then do some obsies etc coz i hav some financial constraints and i cant stay there for a long time.
u tell me wat r u currently doin?
hi reshelp.. i m preparin for step 3 too...
Hi Shekar,
I do not know to how to built up the contacts. I am sure majority of candidates who were matched had a good contacts. All we can do is try hard for the nexr match without the contacts.
Hi,

I did not match either.I am preparing for Step3.What are the chances to get a residency position with a MPH?I have an idea of doing MPH back of my mind as being a FMG there is nothing we can do in USA.Does voluntary research and Observerships help us?

Wishing success to each and everyone.
hii frs .... scores in high 80s cs pass all 1st attempt ...no ivs 3 month usce ..may be my scores nt good enough..... i urge everybody visiting this blog to plz tell their credentials n possible reasons for nt being matched ..thx
hey cm on .... seems thr r very few nt matched ...... or too busy to read success stories of matched ppl ...wont help u buddies .. gather here ...n make a way out or way back .....
thx ..keep this msg alive ....thx shekar22k2 for bringing it on ....
hi guys
hi guys.. sorry .. was busy.. its great to see that so many people v responded... i am happy for that..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »