Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US indian lawyer - stk3
can someone suggest a reliable indian lawyer /firm who can help with H1 processing ?
Sheila Murthy. Number 1 attorney in immigration matters. u can go to murthy.com and u will get all the services. 3 of my family members have done their H1b and later Green cards through this attorney. Services are excellent.
oh ok .thnks for the info doc .cud u give a rough estimate abot their fees for H1 process plz
man !!!
think twice.. dont think that an indian lawyer will do you any favor just pick one with best ratings and dont go for regional stuff.... a white lawyer might bring you better results...
Its not Indian or white. I am telling in my personal point of view that Sheila Murthy firm is the best. It has got heighest ratings in USA and world wide and is top 10 firms in Immigration matters in USA. They are little costly(it depends up on ur case, some cases mught be less than a ordinary lawyer) but i would sujjest them especially if u have any problems in filing ur H1b.GL.
I agree with cwt_cheapwhitetrash. Race shouldn't really be a consideration for a lawyer.
I would recommend lawyer Andrew Dutton. He only charged me $900 for my h1b. He was very respectful and polite and seemed quite familiar with the process. It was a comfortable experience. Murthy is good but very expensive for a regular h1b or green card in my opinion.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »