Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMG,US Citzen ,97/99, IM -
jay - jamberker2001

Hi! I am a img from india with us citizenship. step1-97,step2-99. want IM. looking for other people in similar group to discuss options. please e mail me at jamberker2001
shamu - wither8

with scores like that what and why do you even what to discuss, you are crazy dude.
ME

hi jay,
i just emailed u
dodo

hi jay,
i amalso inthe same boat as u .

i have 99 in step 1, 99 in step 2 and 99 in step 3 .

6 months USCE...

But i am looking for NEUROSURGERY.

I am really worried..please guide....

thanks
jay

hi dodo, you r applying for an extremeley comp resd. do you have us citizenship/gc, then you may have chance. i am trying for internal medicine which is relatively easier to get into
Pompous bitches

I have 100 on Step 1, 100 on Step 2, 100 on Step 3.
I want to apply to Nuclear neurosurgery with a subspecialty in pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
What are my chances?
surgeon

i only got 91/89/90 .
Just hoping for Surgery General.
Some MRCS and UK training with UK MBBS.
I m from Hong Kong.
cheers !
ricky - rickypdhyy

Hey , fool why do you want to make other fools? Anybody who is really serious in USMLE knows you don't have scores like 80, 90, 100 in step 3. And you got 100 , another one got 99 in sTep 3. They just tell whether you passed or failed.Blah!Blah!Blah!
007...my name is bond, James bond

hey ricky, they actually report your scores in step 3. The pass/fail only designate is for csa, now step 2 cs. gotta go now
i am on a secret mission
Worried

Guys,

I have 100 in Step 1, 100 in Step 2, 100in Step 3, U.S.citizen, 10 publications, LORs from Ivy League professors. What are my chances of getting into a community program for FP? I am very tensed and can't concentrate. I will commit suicide due to tension. Please help!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »