2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989
PCP
Graduate in 2004
86/76/certfied/step 3 tomorrow
9 months Psych exp in india
3 months Psychiatry in University hospital,USA
1 month Psychiatry in again a topmost university, USA
1 case report in Psychiatry accepted today
Another article under review for publication.
Excellent LOR's From US Faculty
1 workshop on CBT
Currently Doing a certificate course in pain medicine in which we can do fellowship after psych residency

khalibottle......if you don`t have any attempts in any step and if you are a smart looking articulate person then nothing can stop you..you are THE ONE that PD`s were looking for all these years....just apply to many programs and give your best in the interviews....don`t brag rather have soothing meaningful conversations that have lasting effect on people....you`ll make it and I mean every bit of it . May THE FORCE be with you.
khalibottle,mennnnnnnnnnnnn,u've got a good chance, u so lucky,PCP is right PD's re looking for smone like u,whao, just go on do step 3 and excel,u so luck.
Hi Khalibottle..good luck on your step 3 =)
yeah, good luck khalibottle
Hi everyone,

I have three LORs from Psych, is it a rule that we should present four lors. All the programs are expecting only 3, by reading this forum I got confused that we should present 4. Kindly advise. Urgent..

Thanks
Hi everyone,

I have three LORs from Psych, is it a rule that we should present four lors. All the programs are expecting only 3, by reading this forum I got confused that we should present 4. Kindly advise. Urgent..

Thanks
Drlomu

u need a minimum of 3 LOR and a Max of 4,if ur 3 letters are strong enough,then u aint got no problem
Thanks a lot... I suddenly got panic attacks after reading this forum....... U saved me

Thanks again
drlomu
u welcome
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »