Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989
anybody using img interactive for psych ? .... how is it
Hi PCP, please let me know ur opinion..
PCP
My CS will be out by Oct 8
IMG Interactive is not bad at all, am using it, even though av not spend more time on it, cos of emotional trauma, i do not even kn if am strong enough to continue with my applicatn, am almost discouraged.
be strong...work towards your goal....all is well in the end...if its not well then its not the end.
i want to ask questn abt IMG interactive or matcharesident, i was wondering if it is impt to call all programs after using this portals, i av not called any of this programs, and those i mailed did not reply.Do u think the info fr ds portals is enough.pls PCP or anyone answer
I am going for all out attack Usmle9989 . Thinking about applying to all 170 psych programs. I know it`s a sign of neurosis and it is undoubtedly freaking expensive but I have nothing to loose. Think of any applicant who is interested in IM or FM. They have no choice but to apply to atleast 100 programs because there are so many programs out there. Comparatively applying to 50 psych programs looks a lot but actually it is not. God is with me .HE will show me the right path. Having a psych observership is always going to help you. Don`t worry ..apply to as many programs as you can afford . How many programs have you chosen till now ? Please let me know and i`ll give you an idea about how to go from there . May God always be with you.
how much costs the subscr to Img interactive and how and when do we pay for programms when we apply..should we use myEras?
pay on 2nd september and yes it is ERAS.
thanx pcp
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »