Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympic Torch in India!! - luismora
The olympic torch and flame is in India today!!
Lets rejoice!!!
Let the olympic spirit spread out thru this forum!!

Long live India!!!
Happy cause im going to Banda, India with an international medical comissionfor 3 weeks to aid people there. It will be a great experience!!
This is one of the poorest populations in the world.
hey , which medical commission is this? is your university sending you?
good for you. i'm coming to venezuela for a charity program for mass deaddiction. this is one of the biggest drug dealing and drug addicted nation. i'm sure i'm gonna enjoy it. just hope i don't get hiv from them.
WHO comission.

Nizam what is your problem??? Im not going to engage in discussions with you. You are very disrespectful and immature. As I said before you are a very disrespectful person from India.You are really a disgrace to your countrymen.
hey luismora.. how did u come to be affiliated with this? are you in mph or something?
hi vivekp
well I have some family members back in venezuela who are affiliated with the WHO and helped me out. Would this count as USCE???
no it wouldn't be called usce, but would be an added something extra on your cv
does it make any difference in life of ordinary indians?
nizam is right! what is your problem lusimora. when you say some thing that is respectful but others like nizam are disrepctful. why are you addidcted to India and indian people.

so you have BIG problem there!! Talk about venzuvela culture and traditon and addictions there to educate others..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »