Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is watching pass program an essential? - step1gurl

What is the pass program and is it really worth watching
as it is said above, it is really individual opion. I did wathch majority of it, I found if you are at a difficult starting status, it is good for you to warm up. But after you have gone through the gold triad (Kap, Goljan, and first aid), you will realize that it is too much slow, and errors everywhere.
Hello, I have taken pass and have the entire package, email for more information at passusmlestep1 thank you and good luck.
ppl....plz i humbly feel responsibility to share my experience here....i paid a GUY here from forum for some -so called- original materials...he especially promised for pass program...the last time we communicated...he lunched a 40 min sermon on how we are all MDs and shuld help out each other....or the way he was poor and needed some money for his child......or he had paid lots of money for the books and was going to sell them to compensate for the costs......i knew it was risky...i felt pity for that child and wanted to at least help him...i was thinking that would be ok to use -used books-........he ate the money and got lost!!! just be carful.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »