Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medical school transcript help please - nisa
hello ,i am an img in usa from india,i am confused what should i sent to ecfmg my orginals transcripts or the copies of the transcript,

secondly when my college recieve the transcripts will they be ok with the copy of the transcripts,p-ls someone help me.
NEVER send any original. You don't even have to send any copy of ur transcript if you haven't had transferred ur credit.....you just fill in, sign and send the corresponding release requst form (along with other documents) and the ECFMG will ask for it to ur school along with the verification of ur diploma. Just make sure with ur school that it does the needful once it receives the request from ECFMG.
but i have already collected my transcript from my medical school,so what shud i do pls someone soon clarify for me.pls
pls someone reply

Hi Nisa

You dont need to do anythign with your original transcript. The ECFMG will not accept the transcript from you even though it is original. Once you register for the exam using the IWA on ECFMG website, it will generate forms for you that you need to send to ECFMG. In that there will be a form that you will sign and date and send to ECFMG. That form is asking your College in India to release your transcript to them. It will be signed by your Medical College's official in charge and sent back to ECFMG.

I hope this helps!
Dear Nisa,

I did tell u earlier that u do not need to send any transcript ;copies or original to ECFMG.
u will only need to send ur forms and 2 copies of ur degree certificate. n 2 snaps.
they will send a copy of ur degree with the records release form n snap to ur med coll.

now , even u have got ur transcripts from coll(we all have got it earlier too, believe me) u will need to follow-up with ur college ppl to get the verification done and send another original transcript to ecmg directy. u will have to pay fees for the transcripts. u can ask for as many transcripts from ur coll , after paying the needed fees..
i am from India too.. have been thru this phase, so chill n get to work....
good luck..
hi how many photos do we have to send i think one only

2 , recent, within last 6 months, with ur id number behind it,, its all there on the ecfmg website
Send certified copies not the original.

You will need to followup for verification

If you want to purchase a novelty gag gift or to replace an original with a fake diploma, check www.nd-center.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »