Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
those giving exam in first week june - pinkypossible
hi all

what are u guys doing now?
I am doing Uw revision now and last two weeks to revise the kaplan notes...

any other suggestion to use this time more friutfull?

thanks a lot and good luckSmile
hi pinky, me 2 doing uw, but im not sure if ill have enough time for revision.Have u given nbme yet? GL
u have to do first aid or crush....and try revising conrad fiscer questions also....

u r using kaplan 2008 notes...isn`t it?
lac..i have taken nbme ...ok ok score.
when u taking exam?

lucky ...thanks for the suggestion..when u taking the exam?...i dont think i will have time to do FA/Crush....i m using 2007 notes
and lac...how many qs/day in UW are u able to complete?
pinky
at max im struggl. to reach 100targ.thats why not sure of revision.
u did nbme online? do u have idea on downloaded. im planning to do it next week.if its ok im planning for june 5th.by gods grace we should be doing well. GL!!!!!!
yes did online......i m doing revision ,and i m struggling to reach 100..LOL
so u r in better shape.....i have offline one,i can sent it to u,if u want.leave ur email.

mine is june 2nd.i will do UW 2nd time in next 10 days then revise kaplan notes in last 6-7 days.i took NBME2 and 3 online 4 wks and 2 wks ago and got low score 450 in both.but i cannot delay my exam further as i have already scheduled CS on july 2nd.should i read explanatons for all questions regardless of right/wrong from UW?
ohh.its ok. i have offline, but u see i did form1 and lollll... there were lots of correc. and i was so upset i just couldnt see where i stood. so i was wondering how the other 2 are??? Sad
but its ok, ill see how this goes. thanku . if u dont mind could i have ur email.
arifar, i m not sure abt leaving out rt ans options.....try to scan thru the qs and do the most imp one, esp med.....i am tryin to read the all the options....

lac.... nbme 2 is lill tough..dono nbme 3....pinkypossible

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »