Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naughty TH - zippy
Hi.. Bro' How are you. Thanks for helping me in prepration. your Qs were helpful a lot.. I was unfortunate to taste the E-CAKE so late

Cricoid a big thanks to u too. Hope you are in good shape. I need to start hitting back to my morning yoga and evening gym schedule from tomorrow.

Thanks the other members for keeping this forum alive and sharing the knowledge.

Silent members.. please be more active and take part in discussion. ATleast google the topics discussed in forum. These are very high yield issues. Unlike me, dont ignore the Qs as too tough and unlikely to be asked in step3.

My advice to people who just wanna pass. Master the CCS cases; develop ur own algorythm for different patient scenario. CCS is the only chink in the armour of this BEAST. Hit it there.
thank you bro, zippy.
Welcome back ... but i can feel your frustration that you already started to feel that you will be missing us so much from now.....I know you will.

I have a complaint...in anohter thread, you told that whoever calls this test a babe, he is pervert....I was like, you know...insulted to death....to hear that from you...I have a point bro...the point is "If rape is imminent...you better enjoy it instead of resisting it"...sounds silly, but carries a huge morale...right, bro ?

lol, I was kidding...please visit us...you are one more name in my "d list" that I wish to vissit someday in US...I can not afford to die without knowing these great people !
Good luck.
hi zippy,

you are most welcome!!!

you must be tired...
it is a greulling exam....
i just hope the result is just what you hope it to be......

well i have not seen the gym for about > 7 days now....
i can feel the muscles loosing their tone.....
bottom-line...... exercise has to be the way of life!!!
so you hope to begin ur exercise routine as early as tomorrow....good for you....

ur point regarding CCS is well taken.....thanks!
do visit us...and drop us a line.....here & there!

good luck for your result!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »