Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sir steve: no "booster" activity today ? - triplehelix
Where did you hide ?
you miss me don't you! I keep telling ou man! I'm straight! sorry! lol

I've been a little busy with work... I'm trying to blend in and adapt to the real life after passing the 3 USMLE step ((((all thanks to the USMLE Step Booster book! ))))
that's WWW.STEPBOOSTER.COM lol this should make up for the past 3 days! lol

I will be posting questions and jokes of course... I'll cancel my hot date tonight and stay by the computer to post comments...unless you guys can wait.

I want to ask you a question though... I hate to sound like new members but...
have you done the MKSAP? what are they? where can I find them? (I didn't look for them yet) are they good? not to pass step 3 but for general knowledge before residency.

adios!
I do not miss you bro...
I miss your contribution to my fun thread !!!

passing step 3 does not make somebody "OLD" member...we all are new in the world of learning...lol !!
Yes, I am doing MKSAP14...I am in love with that...not for exam purpose....I love their explanation and approach.

You will get it from:
http://www.acponline.org/products_services/mksap/14/

If you want to have a bite from mine...thats ok..leave ur Yahoo messenger ID
Beside that, what speciality did yo match ?
If IM or FM...I can give you something that you will love more than donkey show....I have soemthing awesome for residents...

lol thanks bro!

my e-mail is steveobri
I'm going into internal med. but my girlfriend is in Family, so... thanks from both of us.

I donated my Step Booster today, I'm trying to get good karma too!
hey,
I added your girl friend in my messenger...
Oooops ! not your girlfriend, I added you..
leave my girlfriend alone man! lol
I'm never on yahoo chat but I'm going to try tonight because I really need to get back to reading something.
yo TH,
I've been trying to get onto messenger but it's a problem on my computer, can you e-mail me instead? if not, it's okay, I'll keep trying.
sir steve,
come online at night, eastern time...buzz me even if you my status "Do NOT bug me"...lolll
we will talk there..
will do
downloading yahoo at my friends computer since mine does not like it for some odd reason... I'll be on in a few minutes. Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »