Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failure is biggest teacher - sure4
Friends......
This post is not to hurt anybody.... but there may be some unfortunate friends in this forum who might have failed and / or later on passed CS exam.

My point is that THEY CAN HELP US A LOT BY POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT SHOULD NOT BE DONE FOR CS PREPARATION AND DURING EXAM TOO...
although WHAT TO DO is also important and obviously welcome too
so such posts are cordialy welcome

Once again i'm sorry if some body is hurted... but my intentions is to help each other for cs
By the way my CS is at LA on 10th June started preparatin yesterday only
Goodluck to all & thank you in anticipation
contact goldfishiez
contact goldfishiez
I empathize- I was duped by Kaplan live also- see my other post about how they are being ruined by Congress... . But I was able to apply rigorous study systems that allowed me to face that cataclysmic event with a relative amount of equanamity. I have a plethora of advisory materials (i.e., from a guaranteed pass course for fourteen thousand dollars) that I will make available to you upon my receipt of your Private Email .Best, Laurajames246
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
Thanks for the update -

Useful case encounters on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfqCkxgIDXg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxkoCQGt5yg
sure4....Cs is going to undergo major changes in june and the exam wont be held for a period of two weeks. the most useful advise to you would be to prepone your exam. if you are an img and need help in preparation...please contact me on rohankhandelwal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »