Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteer Research Assistant needed in Chicago - sam_p
Dear all,

I am currently a Research Coordinator in the Department of Ob/Gyn at Cook County Hospital, Chicago. Ours is a family planning division in the department. We are actively seeking volunteer candidates for Research Assistant position. We have several studies going on. If you work pro-actively in our department, publication is a guarantee with your name as an author. You will also get a good recommendation letter from a Principal Investigator physician. It will definitely help you if you are applying for Obstetrics & Gynecology or Family Medicine residency position. Regardless of the field of research, this experience, recommendation letters and publications will surely help you for any other residency position you are seeking. I will need few (4-6) months of commitment. Contact me only if you are interested.

Contact details: doctorhemang/ 312-864-5929

Thank you and good luck to all of you.
i am interested in.
mail me info pranav_shroff
bye
Pranav
Dear doc

Can i send my cv to you as it is too late
i dont know whether to trust this post or not since it was posted ealier as well about 4-5 months back. i dont think someone is serious. its just playing around stuff. so think before giving your email adresses though you might have created some fake email addresses.
actually this posting is very much legit.

if you are interested, you should try to contact them. accordling to what 'rumors' i heard, this job is purely data input. there will be no direct patient contact. so, even in the LOR's it would not; say that you worked with patients.

nonetheless, contact and find out!!!

good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »