Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to usmdtobe - parmjitparmar
hi usmdtobe,can u tell me how did u go about that paeds case where mother comes concerned about child not eating meat ?whats the dd for this case?any other unusal cases at atlanta.....my exam in few days, ur input will be really helpful
HEY,
I know he made a mistake of writing it . BUT its considered irregular behaviour and a breach to the USMLE rules. It may cost his examination.
well this case was not easy fr me..

i said adjustment to new foods ,pickyeater ,improper feeding technique..well i dont remember wat else i wrote...
i just said probably he is taking time to adjust to new foods and wd eventually get better ..getting adjusted to new taste and new texture can take time ,its normal and not to be anxious.
may be mash the meat well ,blend it with other type of foods and give so that he doesnt choke up on the chunks..add one new food a week or 2 and see how he does ...provide a balanced meal with fruits ,veggies etc ..and then i asked the reg peads qs anyways in that order ..
i am trying to help u guys,pl dont scare me ,i dont want to screw up my career instead .many ppl tell their cases and experience so i too felt like helping
looks like i mite put myself in danger,sorry guys no more case sharing ,just try to b perfect with fa and uw ...gl
cases keep changing u may not get wat i got etc so dont rely much to cases wat others got ..
usmdtobe,

you are allowed to advice but NOT share cases.
ok tx fr alerting me ...
don`t worry usmdtobe....

as we know cases change everyday....

be calm....

gl for cs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »