Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to gargantua.. - harsh
hey dude cool...u had good scores on nbme n all

hey budyy..how were the qs like...if they were long then i guess there wud hav been more hints n clues...were tthe qs more like step 2...did they ask more clinical n factual...or conceptbased ...i mean...did u see such type of qs or concepts tested in ny qbank..nms or something...u scared me dude....m gonna take exm in september....so if u can guide me i can alter my prep according to new format..kindly help

god bles u l get a grt score
expecting ur positive response....
to gargantua,,
plz reply here in detail,,we all are worried abt new format,,,
thanks
actually you guys donot have to worry, I think the questions are all concept based, not many clinical ones even though the length is similar to step 2. I donot wanna scare any buddy here. I just want to say I am a little bit frustrated.Good luck to you guys. I donot think we can do anything to specifically prepare for the new format because the FA,KAP,UW currently available are not similar to the new style questions. The new questions are longer than UW questions but the options are not as ambiguous. Description is weired. KAP Qs are not well designed because they described the cilnical issue/organism/drug the same way as kap book or FA. In real test questions. It is not so easy to identify the "typical description".
does goljan hellp to identify the clinical vignettes..
what abt audio/visual,,
what topic was it,,,can we have some clue abt it,,
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »