Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is MKSAP - mdsurgeon
what is it?
hi mdsurgeon,

MKSAP stands for medical knowledge self-assessment program from American college of physicians- American society of Internal Medicine. I have seen them ( It comes in a set ) in my Dad's office ( though he is an a anaesthesiolgist) We usually need them once we start our residency in Internal medicine for passing the internal medicine boards.
batool thx. by the way i like ur name. do u know what is it mean?
MD......Dont even go there. It's extermely Holy according to our friend Elbanfady. I am a nice jewish girl with a muslim dad.
I dont know what's goen on I guess too much stressed out not only was I loosing my religion but now it seems my english and my spelling too.....EXTREMELY that's the way to spell it. I guess you start taking the colour of your surroundings.
batool what is ur email
You just gave me a V-Tach . I am already discussing it with my mother ( Psychiatrist) regarding this issue.......I am scared of having any one on one e-mail contact. I feel safe here in the forum with every one.
I like your name "Batool" and your sense of "Humor".

"Water takes the shape of the container".

I agree with you about "taking the colour of your surroundings"

Anyway, we all(jewish and muslim) have the same father: ABRAHAM.

Good luck.
PROFESSOR OKT3 your spirit of sharing is INCREDIBLE.......I am already forming a cyber attachment with you......
Holddd onn PROFESSOR , that is a BIIIIIIIG WORD.

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »