Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any egyptian - s3m
fi eiiiiiiiiiii ya amo mazbot fi baladnaaaaaaaaaa ; gat ala diiiiiiiiii ; i'm kasr aini 95 diploma ; emtiaz 97 ????????????
shokraaaaaaaaa ya ali for your advice ;; r u done with all the steps
hi hamad ur the youngest one here i am like sameh graduation is 95 and emtiaz finshed in 97 master degree in dermatology i live in indiana i have 2 sons 3.5 and 1.5 very hard to study and do every thing with kids and home rabna yekrem ya rab inshaa allah we all will have a good residency here inshaa allah i hope rreally we can help each other
thanx abeer ;; my cs 7/23 ;; but u r jeneous ;; u did cs in one week !!!!
any one work in his CA letter now
i am not willing to
you r right but i'll do it to arayahhhhhhhhhhhhh damiryy ;; and i live now in ca but it's to hard but not imposible ;; min arf rabna kbir ;; it's $600 magatch alihom mahna amalin nisrf fi emtahnat ; off work to study ;; min arf
hi sameh i did only the finger print ,but i havent done any thing else ,what about you?
since we are all introducing ourselves here. I am 95 kasr elaini (shahada says april 97) did residency in Rheumatology in kasr elaini and did masters there too. Hoping in Shaa Allah to get back to my career soon. I have 2 kids (9 and 7) step 1 79/ step 2 95 and CS results pending (my second time).

To s3m (allthough I did not pass my first time) but it is VERY important that you practice with someone. And my advice is to practice with others from this forum that are taking the test in the same time range as yours. Know all your pneumonics by heart. There is no time to think. This is what I did this time (id3ooly angah almara dee) but I wrote down the pneumonics and DD as soon as I read the case and before going into the room, that helped alot. GL and hope that helps.
abeer.....you said u called me about 5 months ago? Or did u mean u called doczel?
hi ; medo ; i just got the paperes from egypt and i'll start next week to apply and doing the finger print ;;
thanks dalia so much ; by the way i'm the same year and kasr alaini like u ;;; what about your kids boys or girls or boy and girl ;;; i have sohila 7 years and mohamed 3 y.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »