Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any egyptian - s3m
to dalia thanx ktir aoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hamada ; i think realy we need these group ;;;; look to what be available better than what do u like ;;; we know sure there is specialties closed for american graduates so don't waste your time and effort in thaem ;;;; be realestic like what you can get not what do u want
ya shabab ;; i have idea ; i don't know if it's applicable or not ;;; what if we start to look for egyptians doctors in the residency programes may be we can find some can help ;;;; we must breake the bad idea that said egyptians don't help each other ;; guys we r a doctors in usa ;;
Hi guys , I'm egyptian too, my e mail is ibrahim2002111
I graduated on 1993, have passed the three usmle steps (low scores, seventies) entered the match last year. All I got was one interview and nothing else.
What are your advices guys?
I am egyptian too, Dalia and Abeer, Can you give me your email, I finished all the steps., it is really important for us to stick together Inshaa Allah we will make it
taghreed my email is dalia_2199
taghrid my email is abeer_doc u can add me in the massenger if u like
look hamada
first go to the NRMP website and study their data for previous match seasons as reagard anaeth very well..this is really helpful to have an idea about no of spots and %of fmg matching there and so for
if you have the following I would say it is rather possible
fresh grad-- extremely high scores-- anaeth residency in masr helps--published papers or did research there--research here (pain management or any other aneth related research)

If I were u and have the first 2 things I would be patient and go to a big name aneth research and do my best then consider applying

If u have any Qs feel free to ask
hey people , what are the ideas?
I believe we are here to exchange ideas and help each other.
from my miserable interview
they asked about a case passed on you and you needed to ask your supervisor, interested case you meet (all details) and how did you deal with that case (all details including the dose of medicine !!, I flunked because I forgot about the dose. but for sure my low score was the biggest reason.
you could be anything, old, graduated since long time (better to be continuing practicing). The unforgettable thing over this match. is to get low score!!
for s3m
don't waste ur time searching for egyptian or arabic or same religion docs here ..i am not saying they r bad or not helping..just to avoid having problems for urself in the future..this is based on personal exp and I am not trying to generalize
I belong to the lower score club and was asked about an interesting case but not that deep..
this is not always the case.
Gl next time adam and don't lose hope
God is having better plans for u insha Allah next time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »