Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:-( :-( - sweep99
hi friends,

i have been preparing for step1 since last last year november. i have been preparing very on and off. i am just postponing the exam and i am not at all feeling confident and i am hardly studying too. i stay at home and just waste my time browsing!! and doing other non productive things whole day with out much productive studying.
all the family members r very unhappy with me and i am feeling like i am worth for nothing.

pls... guide me i am feeling very worthless and good for nothing.
Take a part time job in research or medical office,this way you will be little busy and may be
back on track to study.
u need to realize why u r doing the exam & the importance in passing it.
start studying on ur own schedule & stay focus!
good luck & cheer up

i am from a well to do family jack, i dont think my family members will allow me for this. can i join reasearch without clearing usmle?

thank u jack
hi doc009,
thanks for responding.
i will be with the books almost most of the time but not actually studying in real sense.
pls... advice
Hey!The hardest thing is....when to really study and be serious about it...Once Uve gained Ur momentum everything will be easy...Try to have a time table...Remember, never understimate the power of hardwork! God Bless!
yes why not,I am working in research without USMLE in hand, by the way from a well to do family means nothing, its you who you are and what u want?
If you are in need of tutoring help, please contact me at :
Angelman_303
Best of luck
Start doing questions in the mean time either from UW or kaplanQbank
that may give you some momentum and may initiate U.
hi athena_md,
i have already done one reading of all the kaplan notes and scoring about 30-60% - uw subjectwise which i recently started doing.
i am not able to focus and study and consistency is not at all there.
i am really not understanding how to proceed and i feel like i am in the midst of ocean alone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »