Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my result---so glad and blessed - epi_vs_er
got 93/223
had 93/225 step 2 (exam was dec 27/2007)
old graduate 1985
step 2 cs in August

congratulations
heartiest congratulations...plz tell us abt ur exam exp
congratulations
Hey epi,
Congratulations!!!
We need to hear more about your exam experience especially from an old grad....
Its motivating...
GL
big congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.and Good luck.
I felt ruined after my step 2ck, very difficult (than I expected). I did internal medicine residency in 1988 and felt would help me in the exam and did very few if any reading for prep but did uw new timed and got 63% and felt was ready to go. I did mbne and got 91 and just wanted to take the exam. I am undecided whether I wanted to do residency or not (?may be old given the young generations, like my job--fantastic job lot of exotic travel, working with international orgs, disease (outbreak investigation) but my boss wanted me to get ECFMG certification (for physician compatibility pay)

My motivation to pass (see above) My passion for clinical medicine practice still great!

Step 1-prep included high yield books, uw and kaplan questions (got it for free for 2 weeks). mbne 4 got 510
uw all new average 62
as i write the exam felt good (thought it was much easier than step 2ck and questions were really short, i had 10-15 minutes free time at each block). The result i got (less than I expected- still glad and blessed)

the exam in general doable even for old grad like me (1895). Relax as you study, do not make studying your full time job, do not consider pass the only way out, oh! i forgot! sneak in to this forum and do questions as they come up. I did that every day before I go to bed for the last 4 months as I prepare for the exam. Do not study if you are tired. Take a week or two off the work when your exam approach and read notes from FA and noted posted on this website.

Wish you all the best of luck and success. This forum is the best as all of you are. Thanks
epi
I am so happy for you

Smile

congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
today is happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Congrates ...buddy .
good luck for cs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »