Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone plz help! - topiramate
hi all,
i've been a fairly new and silent member for the past month or so. the reason i've been silent, is b/c i really don't know what i'm doing on the study front. everyone on this forum seems so brilliant and appears to have their act together. in comparison, i'm really struggling to find an outline of a study schedule/time table that will be effective in a month's time. can anyone plz help me, and share a study time table? maybe we could follow the same and help one another through this situation.
good luck, everyone!
anyone at all plz?
hi....i have also been a silent memeber.......same scenario......i have completed one reading of kaplan notes and i have started the second along with the Q bank..........
Hi...i am here in the forum without having started preparing yet.....i am just warming up to be well oriented bofore getting started....
dizzy...would you like to work together on a time table?
Yes for sure...but may be your more advanced than me I have not prepared study materials yet...i graduated 2003 what about you?
dizzy,
you are good to go the way you were answering all the questions Smile Good luck studying. Take care.
Thanks alot dude..
around the same time. where are you from? where do you stay? and no, i'm not more advanced than you. leave me your email, i will contact you via that and we'll work something out. ok?
I completed Medical College at Baghdad university..2 years of work there and later 3 years almost in UAE AD....
glasszone33
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »