Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding ecfmg,plz help -
15*

hi,,im from pak,,ve already complete the part of online application,posted my certification statement 22 days ago by registered mail,,but still ecfmg did't recieve and my application is not in process,,,i want 2 appear in april ,,,all mails from foriegn countries a under investigation process,,,,what should i do now? may i still have a chance 2 appear in april? plz guide me ,,,,,,im very tense,,,,,,,,thanks in anticipation
Rani

If u have some 1 in USA then give him/her ECFMG ID & ask to contact ECFMG immediately. You should have DHL that post so that you can track on web!!!! any way its too late!!
Di

Print it out again & send it with the photograph attached & signed via courier.
docespy - docespy

you have four months to send your 183 from the day you completed the online application, call ecfmg your self. buy a ten dollar calling card and call ecfmg and ask for the status of your application .
good luck, docespy
P.S. your application will not be processed until you pay for the test.
if you have to reapply the soonest you'll be able o sit for the test is May.
Rani

docespy he is from pak & I guess it would be v expensive to call as waiting period nowadays is not less than 20 min, I think by that money he can do according to Di, print out again & send via courier, that will be here within 5 buisness days.
qid

Hi I am also from Pak.I am giving my exam in May .I too did not recive mt Scheduling Permit.I checked it in Oasis and they have written that they have sent the Permit.I didnt get it uptill now.I am tense too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »