Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got 99 - prooshan
Folks,
I just received my results yesterday and simply it was 99.
Well, I want to give you guys some word of peace. I'm 10 years medical graduate, almost 15 years ago I went through the Basic science material and I have to say it was a Joy to read the stuff once again and it should be this way, otherwise your energy level will never be high enough to learn the huge amount of information.
I resigned from my job exactly 3 months before my exam having casually started to read a few weeks before that (work and USMLE don't go together). The material I went through was Kaplan 2002 notes and I had a chance to view few hours of the videos. also signed up to USMLE WORLD Q bank. first pass was for learning and highlighting. my second pass was quicker and I had to miss out certain areas. and third pass which was only 10 days was only reviewing my Q bank mistakes and highlights. and 1 day before the exam I had a quick look at First aid and my brief notes.
I didn't have a chance to have a study partner, but I have to admit this forum gives a good boost of morale nontheless I don't recommend checking it everyday.
be focused and set targets and make a plan. know your strengths and weaknesses. I did two papers off NBME and they both were around 89, last one I did was 2 weeks before the exam.
So if you are a recent graduate with lots of energy it's going to be even easier for you.
I'm so glad I got this score and wish you all the best and wish you would be able to feel what I'm feeling now.
COGRATULATIONS
GREAT SCORE
awesome
best of luck for the future!
great....congrates
hey congrates, I have some what similar but little different story, I studied my basic science
India in 1982, yes 25 years ago..I practised as Gynaecologist for 20 yrs in India and then I moved to USA...I prepared for step 1 for 4 months, keplan books and videos,and Q bank plus uw qbank..I gave my exam on may 29th..Now waiting for good score...wish me luck...
congratulations, good job and inspirant!

spssps, best luck of you, too, look forward your good news, too....i am an old graduate and working very hard on this exam....
congrasss
spssps, Juneflower and everybody else. it will be OK, it only seems hard when you are inside the cubicle. you all will shine!
great score.. CONGRATS. GOODLUCK SPSSPS .
congratulation prooshan .wish u a good score spssps.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »