Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request To all. - vanco
HUMBLE REQUEST TO EVERY1.

Guys here i would like to request to all respected members of forum, specially those who are about to appear in exam in near future, or even to those who are consistently in touch with valuable forum.

you all guys knows that by this forum we all get valuable knowledge and resources of study, which is usually very hard to get without this.

here we all come to learn something and we all need it badly. this Forum is just like a family, almost every1 is very serious in their study and about their career, and every1 wish to learn something which could be helpful in our exam.

many of us need very little help every time during study, and many of us cant ask many small little Qs by posting them on the front screen of FORUM. so there must be we need to remain online via any messenger to remain in touch consistently with regular users of forum.

SO NOW IT IS CRY OF THE DAY THAT PLEASE MAKE A EFFECTIVE COMBINE EFFORT & GATHER TO ALL ON A SINGLE MESSENGER ( YAHOO OR GOOGLE TALK).

hope everone will co-operate and will leave thier users ID email here & allow to add.

hope it will work for many of us.

STARTS WITH ME.

vancomycin123 google talk
vancomycin007 yahoo messenger.
sd
antidote
pinkpossible
mysam
doc649
rdkhmer
dr-ease
nad many more................

all are cardially invited to help the ppl and get the prays of ppl. i know u guys are best here in forum.
hey vanco...

great thought...
I am all for it.

my id:
sdusmle
sdusmle

I know ...i have learnt a lot form this forum and its kept me on track...I hope everybody will contribute.

God Bless
preprmle
hi guys im new..luv to join u
javedhzaidi
javedhzaidi
Please count me in: lenacas
forum`s better Sad
ok although i m not invited by name Smile
nbme600
hi guys........have exam this coming week....so dont know how much i can help . pinkypossible

good luck and god bless!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »