Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me! Urgent!! -
pipi

After i submitted my application with 80 programs and paid huge money, i noticed i forgot to mark LORs, PS and ECFMG transcript. Does it mean that the programs will not be able to see my LORs, PS and ECFMG transcript? If it's so, can i mark and add those documents to the applications that i've already submitted afterward? Please give me any advice!!
hello friend

well i guesss....u were supposed to tick themmmm...in case u have not ticked them.....

first thing is call up ERAS or ECFMG and ask them IMMEDIATELY

THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE I CAN TELL U

IF THAT DOES NOT WORK-------AGAIN OPEN THE PROGRAMS AND PUT A TICK ON IT

OK

U will come to know after a couple of days say 3 to 6 days when u go thru ur ADTS and check if the programs have downloaded the Necessary papers
cue

call eras.
tomas

no need to contact eras. just mark them, it will work. I did the same thing for a few programs. no problem at all. you can even change some documents if you want, better if program has not download them yet, and even after that, but it's a little bit confusing for them.
nnn

well i guess call eras
ra

I hope you can do it now
ku

you can assign them now and follow them up in tracking applications.
it will work 100%
do not panic
rg

just click them and send,
don't panic,i have done the same thing,keep a track on adts
pipi

Thanks for your advice, guys!! I just tried ticking all of them and found out that Ecfmg transcript changed form 'send' to 'sent'. Tomas, you're right. Since i submitted my appilication a couple of hour ago, i'm hoping that any program has not download it, yet.
I really appreciate your help!!
pipi

Thanks for additional advice, ra, ku, rg!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »