Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally - algus
algus

Finally I got 2 interviews today for preliminary year in internal medicine,one at Nassay SUNY-Long Island NYC, the other Brookdale University medical center in NYC. So far 4 interviews in anesthesia and 2 in internal. Good luck to everybody on this forum.
ku

would you please tell me your credentials . and when did you have yuor application comploete and downloaded?
I applied to prelim yrs also but no input till now.
GL
algus

87/99, applied 4th of Oct, GC holder, research, 1 paper, 4 posters at international meetings, residency in anesthesiology in my country, completed 2001.
george

maaaan how did you manage a 99 on step II may I please ask? how many months did you take approximately to prepare for it..... thats much more important than step I supposedly, because it tests clinical knowledge... of which you are stellar... 99 is pretty rare on step II supposedly..
pencil

hey George,
99 is a very good score in step 2............but it is not rare at all!!! I have three friends with 99 in step 2.
Algus ,ur credential is very catching!! if i am a program director i will call u!!
algus

Thanks pencil, I wish you would be my PD. Good luck to all of you guys.
George, step 2 took me less time then step 1; 6 months studying with full time job 9-5. Maybe my previous clinical experience had some deal in the score. I wish you good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »