Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
materials for the interview -
pipi

Hi! I'm going to prepare for the ineterview. Since I'm an img and my speaking English is a big headache for me... I need a lot of practice and have to be well prepared with in a month. Did anybody use "Residency Interview Secrets" on http://www.residencyinterviewsecrets.com/ ? How was it? Or any other good materials for the interview? I'll appreciate any advice!!
GL
BU

your ID name is appropriate....do you need a video as well to teach you how to go to toilet....
come on, there is no rocket science to interviews. You just have to be authentic and yourself and they either like it or not.
And of course there are the obvious questions to which you should have an answer...that is
1. why you chose the field
2. why you chose the program
Busy

Hi he is right.He should know every thing in which he is uncomfortable.Probably he is from a diffrent culture.Let me tell you one thing in my culture we donot see elders or respected people in their eyes or eye to eye contact,But in the US it shows luck of confidence.I think he is write and if there is some body to help him please do that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »