Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs for IMG - drdoc500
I am a recently graduated IMG and looking for US experience. I am a US citizen. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can look besides hospital websites, monster, etc? The problem is that I don't have any major laboratory experience, which a lot of these places ask for. Next, I offered to volunteer but they refused stating liability purposes. Any help would be appreciated. I am interested in three areas if that helps: Houston, Dallas, New York
its hard to get into medical field in US just having foreign MD. You can try as research associate/assistant with the university hospital or do some short courses in technical field like sonography it all depends what your plans in future. PA is also good option needs about 2 to 3 years.

more information contact me at; mahazh2000
You may want to try your luck by applying to one of the positions posted on the following web link for medical graduates.
http://www.primehealthcare.com/primestyl...reers.shtm
If you wish to work in office setting assisting physician with their daily routine contact me at rkshahmd. We are group of four cardiologists in Houston, TX.
try placement agency who is dealing with healthcare workers. most people who just came to US go this way to start somewhere. It may be per diem position at first,but if someone likes you , they will offer a PT or FT position. Or you can try to volunteer at the local hospital and watch for openings. But it takes time. Don't know your situation. If you don't have to make a living,you can afford to volunteer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »