Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Good news -I passed CSA -TxLord/My Husbund - jovanat
Laser -,
What do you mean bad in 7 cases ???
You cpuld of put on Evaluation-Lung and Heart Exam, but that is not going to kill you if you did it ones, but let me know what have you done with the rest of it!!
Jovanat
hey sexy, where have you been? I was looking for youSad seems like you are trying to avoid me.... is it? Come on now, in a few months I will be in the US and till then lets get to to know each other better.....I already know a lot about you baby from this forum, but I wanna meet you in person someday ....soon. Dont say you wont meet me then because I am gonna satisfy you like no one else you have ever known.I swear. Just give me a chance, and dont tell me you are not available just because you are married to some fellow..thats ridiculous for someone like you! I havent even seen you but I can already feel your body...wow....you must be one heck of a woman. BTW, I am pretty good in medicine too...(no not patting my own back!)... so its gonna be so exciting when we both pair up and embrace each other to achieve perfection in mind and body...I can just feel it baby.
Dear Administrator,
I would like to report ABUSE on this forum from the Eurostar ...please do whatever is need it to stop such vulgarity in the presence of your precious forum-it is utterly deplorable...
Thanks in advance !!!
Jovanat
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »