Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctors from Bangladesh Gather here Plz!! - okieowl
I am from SSMC,25th batch.I live in Florida.Ramadan mubarak to everybody.
Hi,my name is farzana .i live in usa graduated from Bangladesh Medical College.my email is farzanac
ohhh my God, good to see Bengalis studying
Join the group please!! shyamoli dot com
Hello doctors...
I've passed both steps but having a difficulty of getting US visa for CS. Dont know what to do. I'm in big trouble. Its a big blow......I cant tolerate it any more.
can you please anyone be kind and give me some advice.
Thanks in advance.
here is my mail id: shimul_ssmc
dear bangladeshi doctors..i'm here.. from FMC
I heard that doctors will get priority in this lottery style allocation.....

For the first time in Bangladesh, 50 latest Nano cars will be allotted for as low as 85,000 takas each to help the middle class people of Bangladesh solve their transportation problem .

However, due to the shortage and demand of the Nano, a Nano can not be given to every single booking. The allocation will be based on LOTTERY.

FOR BOOKING A NANO, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO nanobd, nano_bangladesh, nano.bangladesh, or nanobangladesh BY 2ND AUGUST, 2009 with:
1. Allotment Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Phone:
4. Email:
5. Model (Choose/Write Only One “ PLAIN, CX, or LX):
6. Color (Choose/Write Only One “ Silver, Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Green, or Gold):

THE MUCH-AWAITED ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NANO ALLOTMENT RESULT WILL BE MADE ON 15TH AUGUST, 2009.

For More Details: http://www.bangladeshads.webs.com/
hi all count me in too,

me from CMC and preparing for ck.
Hi, everyone from BD, nice to see you guy here in USA, I am ex DMC,preparing for step3 ,my email babuldebnath
I'm bangladeshi,
my email is atmsc94
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »