Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for strongsoul ... - doctorofusmle
Brother If u read my all post, ull understand I WAS JZ JOKING AROUND ... i really appreciate ur concern but u made feel thora sharminda, so i thought i do let u know that all my msgs were jz MAZAKH... i knw some ppl here, who know me very well.... SO i was jz teasin them and makin everyone laugh, cuz everyone is under alot of stress ....

Anyways, Thanks for duas and advice .. I WONT KILL MYSELF or plan SUICIDE NOW!!!
always appreciate your jokes....and humor!!
i also like humor!!!! we are all in the same boat....
Right????
Good luck!!!! Good luck!!!!!
masha you are very kind ... and very nice hearted person ... before i start tareefing you more and more, tell me are you a female Smile or male Sad

Wink you're always very kind .. and i really like readin ur post, cuz u admire me almost everytime Wink
when u are writin step 1 and which med school u r from ?
I THINK MASHA IS A SERIOUS PERSON
I KNOW
BE CARFULL OF NICE PERSONS
GLLLLLLLLL IN UR EXAM
thx for the advice bro ... Smile
TO DOCTORFUSMLE,
I will probably disappoint you.
yes, I am female, MARRIED, I HAVE 4 KIDS ..... I AM FMG FROM EUROPE.
MY HUSBAND AND MY NANY SUPPORT ME, i AM GOING TO TAKE STEP 1 SOON....

DON'T BE AFFRAID OF NICE PEOPLE, NICE PEOPLE R VERY PLEASENT, THEY ARE NOT RUDE.....
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM AND YOUR FUTURE!!!!!
YOUR SHARP HUMOR WILL HELP U TO ACE YOUR EXAM!!!!!

To ebnalfady'
thanks for your words, YOU R RIGHT ,only very seriuos people can study for our exam.
I am sure that people with nice and professional attitude will get their GOAL

we are all at the same boat. I hope u r not disappointed.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM.... YOU WILL BE A GREAT DOCTOR IN US!!!!!!!
THANKS
Whats up doctor of USMLE...
lol..
First of all, im sorry to exxagreate..i just got really worried about you..

U know after a few weeks, this forum becomes like family..I figure if something happens to one of you and if its USMLE stress related, it can happen to anyone..

So i got concerned!!

lol!!

Chall theek..im glad to hear it was just a MAZAK...and dont be SHARMINDA...its all good..i just wanted to make sure your A-OKAY!

Just got concerned..

By the way its "sister..." lol...Your my brother i think but im your sister..hahaha..make sense??

Anyway listen, hope you found whatever you were looking for (NBME)....

I wish you the best of luck with ur prep.....

I hope we all get through this process.....positively!!

So have a great day..keep positive..and for the love of god..no suicide attempts!!!

lol

Take care and god bless you

--Strong soul
Sorry DoctorofUSMLE ; I actually was not aware of all your previous posts so i took your few that i saw seriously!!

ha!

Anyway best of luck and take care..

Best regards

--SS
Its okay Sister.... NO worries .... so sis are u a medical Eeeetudent or a graduate and from where ?? and when is ur exam ??

I am frm Canada, frm Mcmaster uni, graduated last yr ....

and Masha< I am not disappointed at all .... GUD LUCK in ur exam and give my pyar to ur sab se choti Olaad Wink ....
wassay thanks for being so concern sister Wink ... let me knw if u need any help .... u can add me in ur yahoo or have my mail add if u need somethin ...

adnanmail

and Masha u add me too ... and have u been practicin medicine in europe before this exam ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »