Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please advice my friends - milan2008
a position as a research fellow , should start rt now, next week, full time, mon-frid, OR
step 3 exam on august last week, studying for last 6 months, ecfmg certified, applying for residency 2009. which one should i go for? plse dont advice to do both at the same time. i cannot do both at the same time. not that bright!!!!!!!.

fellow position is for 1 year contract. research fellow in surgery, i am applying for internal medicine residency though!!!!

plse give your thoughts my friends!!!!
Step 3
thank you marshal. i really appreciate it. can you explain your reasons, thought process behind it please
26 views , no comments, common guys
first of all what do you think? explain your reasons and your preferences, ultimately what do you want to achieve,

depending on that people may comment milan2008
ok dear, my ultimate goal is to get a residency in internal medicine, but i have atleast 12 months ahead of me, rt now i am working in gnc, drug store, u know the pay. fellow position good pay next 12 months stable job. but i have to extend my step 3 for atleast 4 months to do both. u know. its going to affect my residency application. so what do you think? mr. presidentofus?
hi president r u there?
look i am asking this question because i am having some difficulty making this decision. u guys know exam stress and family issues etc.
BUMP!!!!!!!!!
if you got JOB seems like you dont VISA so if i were u i wuld have postponed STep 3 and go for JOB ( u said they paying u good as well)....depending on all this yes go for Fellow job and postpone STep 3.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »