Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please if anybody can asnwer my qs?? - zeb1
Q#1- can i send the copy of dean letter ? bqz i dont have the original.
i got the dean letter when before i came to american (in 2003). is it going to work or i need to get a new dean letter?
Q#2 Is there a deadline to send documents to eras?
Q#3 can i send documents in two epsisodes?
Q#4 When u have to register with nrmp?
if any body can asnwer these q i will appreciate.
zeb
Q1 ask ecfmg abt sending copy. deans letter content will be the same whetherr u get it now or the older version. the duration of medical school mentioned will not change. btw deans letter is now called Medical Student Performance Evaluation. refer to eras website--downloads---mspe guide. if yr letter is in this format it will work but differet med schools have their own formats and its not necessary to have the exact format mentioned in eras.
Q2 all documents except mspe should be reach eras by 1st august 2008 . they have mentioned that they require atleast 4 weeks for scanning them. mspe is released on 1st nov 2008 so it can reach later
Q3 u can send them in 2 or more episodes. make sure to send DSF Document Submission from along with the documents.
Q4 refer to nrmp website. u have to register separately for match. atleast till date registrations have not begun. think they begin in august. they have mentioned dates on website.

just ask ecfmg abt copies or originals
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »