Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome to QUEENS, NEWYOK.... SHARED ACCOMADATION - kaetty
hello every body, welcome to New York- arguably the most fmg friendly of all states.. looking for some one who wants to share a room. The room is available from the 1 of august..
dont have to worry about the (1) pay stub (2)credit chek (3) social security number (4)dont have bother about any agreement..
Market, shopping complex, subway at stones throw distance. Bus station bang in front of the house.
Absolutely no security concerns, with very amiable people around. pay the rent and walk in .For further details and negotiations regarding the rent, please contact
srinivas.guduru@gs.com [Edit]
srinivas.guduru@gs.com
folks.... u could please write to drkattyswamy

thanks
surprising... i was really expecting a flood of emails enquiring abt the accomadation.. right now I am all alone here in this house and its quiet boring.. there is space for 3 more.. its gonna be 350 bucks for all of us..If u docs dont move in, the land lord would find some one.. but i prefer having doctors around ...
I am sure there r people out ther who want to make NYC the base camp for their residency campaign... reach me at drkattyswamy

good luck
hey, there, i'm ready to share the rent, plz give me all detail on docvicky007
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »