Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine
dr5peds: dito sa Los Angeles.
How many programs per specialty is everyone planning to apply to?
I'm thinking of 50 OB and 50 IM. Is this too much or not enough?
i'm applying to 50 to 60 IM programs.
Pie: I did my observership at Central DuPage hospital in WInfield, Ill. The director of the stroke program there kasi is our brod from Med school. It was informal so I didn't have to pay.

By the way, I'm applying to 40 Neuro and 35 prelim IM programs
Goodluck to everyone, lapit na sept 2! Smile
is ACLS in Phil. Heart Center recognized in US? can we include that on the ACLS part of the CAF? thanks.
Good luck everyone! Tomorrow is the day...our journey begins!! =)

I still haven't finalized by CAF and PS..still dotting the i's and crossing the t's.
Narrowed down 118 selected programs total to just 43 Psych and 32 Pedia as of yesterday..i'm sure magbabago pa yan tomorrow. Hehe.
Still havent finalized *my*.. pati dito sa forum kailangan mag edit.
hey xthine! Di ka pa din tapos? Hehe. Anyway, baka mahuli ako ng ilang araw sa application. Yung FM definitely mahuhuli. Sana lumabas na din sa wednesday ang result ko, coz my application to a few programs depend on the score. Naglalabasan na ang pimples ko dahil sa stress!!! Hehehe.

virtuoso

ps. how's your daughter's pokedex coming along? Tongue
wow xthine ang galing mo magnarrow down... I'm at 50 IM programs right now. Don't know if I should add NY IM prorams to my list.
Salamat Earl hehe Eto checking my list for the nth time..printing it out para mas mabilis pag apply mamaya. Sana hindi na magbago. =)

Virtuoso- Hindi pa din tapos. Mga 2 hours before mag open siguro ako matatapos sa kaka finalize. Aahh.. grounded pa din si daughter..next quarter na nya ulit mahahawakan ang DS (ako muna ang hahawak/maglalaro) *LOL* Style eh.

Good luck sa atin!! Let's all take a deep breath and try to relax...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »