Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine
mtv do it before the programs submit their ROL. Late Jan would be best.
Yey! Interview at UT - Houston Fam Med. Someone cancelled, so I'm in Smile. Anyone has experience interviewing there, please share naman.

Thanks,
rtzmd
there's gonna be like 20 of you in one day (no kidding)
some faculty will ask medical Q's ( Fowler asked about chest pain, CHF in the past)
you will watch a video (instead of a tour of the hosp.)
the people i met there were nice
they like pinoy residents there
most of all, awesome weather!!!!!!!!!
@darevee:

when do programs submit their ROL?
Is Feb. 8 too late for my second look?
thanks
mtv: thanks for the info. I live in Houston so I know the weather. This is actually a "hulog ng langit" because I'd rather stay in Houston. I know I need to do well in the interview so I'm nervous na.

@fightmd: Congrats! =) I like the program too so I am still hoping to hear from the PD. Looks like a cool guy, by the way.

Anyway, congrats again, and God bless everyone!
CONGRATS RTZWinkMAKE YOUR INTERVIEW EXCELLENTWinkTHEY LIKE pinoy mds..2 OF THEM WERE MY FRIENDS/CLASSMATESWinkYAKISOBA IS AN INTERN THEREWinksorry for my big fonts..
Hi mtv and rtzmd! Congratulations on your interviews! They just started doing this "by bulk" interviews.. hahaha! it seems really ridiculous.. but its a new thing they wanna try.. Some do ask medical questions during the interview, but should be easy enough for you to answer.. the interview is focused more on your personal and professional background.. so rtzmd.. next week na interview mo? pupunta sana ako sa dinner.. kaya lang wild card game sa linggo e.. RAVENS PA!! hahahaha! pero don't worry.. may pinoy pa rin during your dinner.. good luck guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PARENG AGR!!! HAHAHA!!
mtv
here's the schedule:
http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html
Thanks agr, letsgo2010 and Yakisoba. Hopefully my interview will go well. Salamat sa encouragement.

Congrats to everyone who's got IV's and prematches!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »