Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to dubu, showman, stephan,guest..plz look at this - dras
earliest of all... gud luck to all of u...
god bless u..

i kno u guys are a lot busy in ur questioning sessions.. but since u generous people r the ones most activ in the forum, people stressed lik us do expect a li'le tips( though not ethical)

can i get help????

i always face a prob of slow speed.. i m doing myb uworld.. i feel i have to rush in last 10 ques like anything ending up most of the time blindly opting 2 to 3 ques..
maintaining a percentage of approx 60 in timed and mixed mode....

wht to do??? frustrated a lot ..feeling of utter unsuccessfullness...

completed almost 34 blocks...with same story..
can anybudy tell if the real exam ques are even lenthier than uworld???

how much time shud a person take take average to complete a block before appearing in exam????

HI drras I am facing the same problem just chill ok dont get so depressed what I am trying to do is to get in a habit of reading once and just taking imp points and jumping to a conclusion easy said than done
Also reading the question last line also helps
thanks a lot dear arrythmia

i read ur earlier posts as u r busy with uworld
can u plz tell me wht score shud a person expect if need gud centiles in main xam
yes,arrythmia sonds good...see many of us, including u and me face this prob...

dont worry too much! try to make a habit to answer fast...yes u can try reading first line,then imp line or words,then last line and then choice....if u see that u dont know the ans,then read in between the q stem...just try and see if it works for u! it may vary person to person...

do qs on forum and any other q book too...do as much as possible...the only way u can succeed...btw whens the exam?

good luck.
thanks a lot guest
planning to giv xam in 2nd week of aug...
hope i can make up till then..
hey... is doing nbme that imp
yea dras find a method that suits u , u can also try prof goljans method like reading the last line of question first then u caome to know what is asked either diagno ,treatment or next step and then read the queation from begining , i tried but that dint suit well u can try that and see hope that helps GL
Hi Drras Well that remains a mystery for me as welll I feel there is no way u can judge ur scores before the dooms day i knw people who are so talented yet didnt get good scores in Step 1 inspite of so much of hard work and on the other hand some dumbos making it to the early 90's So just stop prediciting whether u r prepared or not and keep growing ur knowledge I find this to be lesser frustrating Also, keep praying calming ur nerves and cry, if u leave even one ques
Remember If u deeply desire to achieve something the World conspires to get it for you Desire and will it happen ok enuf of stolen philosophy :-) bye have to solve a test and this time I will complete in 40 mins like CD45 :-) hhahha tc
yes,do take nbme 2 online atleast 2wks before exam...good luck.
thanks dubu..
will surely try that...

thanks a lot... can u plz tell bout the score of uw.. i mean whr does the satisfacton level is???

gl
thanks a lot great guys..

gud luck to all of u..

god bless
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »