Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed! - nanaki
The New Brunswick Kaplan Center will be hosting an information and practice session for the Step 2 CS exam. Get great information on the exam from Kaplan experts and get an opportunity for a real interaction with a Standardized Patient. Please call 732.628.0111 if interested or just email me back at stephen.schwartz@kaplan.com.

Space is limited to 20! So call or EMAIL ASAP!

The New Brunswick Kaplan Center is located @ 100 Albany Street, Suite 200, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Just 3 blocks from the train station and across the street from Rutgers and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital!!
hi,
can you please send me the cases my test is on nov 14
e mail usmlecs123
thanks in advance
The New Brunswick Kaplan Center will be hosting an information and practice session for the Step 2 CS exam. Get great information on the exam from Kaplan experts and get an opportunity for a real interaction with a Standardized Patient. Please call 732.628.0111 if interested or just email me back at stephen.schwartz@kaplan.com.

Space is limited to 20! So call or EMAIL ASAP!

The New Brunswick Kaplan Center is located @ 100 Albany Street, Suite 200, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Just 3 blocks from the train station and across the street from Rutgers and Robert Wood Johnson Hospital!!
siamakk25
josetavarezr
thhanks
my email is: farshidekashef
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »